2 pounds chicken wings
2tsp ground tumeric
1 large mango(peeled and chopped)
2tbsp mango habanero hotsauce(as much as you desire)
1/4 cup amsterdam vodka
1/4 cup svedka mango vodka
2tbsp rice wine vinegar
1/2 medium onion(chopped)
1 1/2 tsp ground coriander
1 1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 cup granulated sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1. Season chicken with salt pepper and tumeric. then melt 2tbsp of the butter and pour over chicken. Allow to marinate 30 minutes to an hour
2. In a pot add all other ingredients listed above, except the coriander garlic powder and butter.
3. Simmer the sauce on the stove about 10 minutes so the mango can break down and the alcohol will cook off.
4. Put the sauce in a blender or food processor and blend till completely smooth, return to the stove and add the coriander garlic powder and butter simmer another 5 minutes, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Bake the wings at 400 degrees for 20 minutes flip them over and add the glaze, cook 15 minutes more until cooked through and slightly brown on the edges.
6. When done serve with extra sauce for dipping! Enjoy!